MS Word, Excel, and PPT are the most popular programs widely used in companies or schools. Regardless of the efficiency and convenience of utilizing these computer programs, they can be troublesome. Those files often get infected with malware and viruses.
With that, it makes conversion necessary for most times. Converting files into PDF provides several benefits, to which only if its PDFBear converter tools. PDFBear is a web-based software that features the fastest and safest converters there are. It is a high-quality software and only produces the best, PDF editing made easy. Discover Soda PDF, the easy-to-use software complete with editing tools for modifying PDF files your way. Try it for FREE today!
Turn MS Word to PDF
Microsoft Word is easily the most popular program among business owners and even students. But sometimes, a Word document file goes over 25 GB, which means it is no longer compatible with online processes. By converting Word to PDF, you are also reducing its size.
How to convert?
This PDF converter tool is very user-friendly and straightforward; you don’t even need more than two minutes to convert a file. It would require a device and a stable internet connection. To convert your file, follow these four easy steps:
- Click “Select Files” to upload the MS Word document that you want to convert.
- The converter tool will scan and extract texts from your file and prepare conversion.
- Wait for the conversion process to finish in less than a minute.
- Click “Download” to get the file, save it to your device, or share it with Google Drive and Dropbox.
Secure Excel by turning it into PDF
Excel is what companies and business owners utilize to organize data and analyze financial data with ease. Most of the time, Excel spreadsheets hold exclusive and confidential information with a company’s financial data. With that, it is highly vulnerable to worse issues.
You can prevent this from happening to your Excel files. PDFBear offers the safest conversion tool that will turn your file into a PDF file. PDF file format can be encrypted with a password and can keep the formatting of the file. It is a high-quality standard converter. Besides that, it reduces the file size by converting.
Here are the easy steps you must follow:
- Upload an Excel spreadsheet by clicking “Select Files.”
- You will choose the options available.
- Click “Convert” and wait for a few moments to analyze and convert the file into PDF.
- Once done, click “Download” and save the downloaded file to your computer, or share it to your Google Drive and Dropbox.
Combine images into one PDF
Do you have more image files saved on your computer than any other files? Images can clutter your device and eat up a large portion of your storage space. Well, PDFBear has the best alternative for this issue.
With its PDF converter, you can free your storage without totally getting rid of the images. Instead, you may want to combine them in a single PDF file. The tool features multi-image uploads, which allows you to do so. PDFBear also ensures to keep the quality at its best.
You can do this freely at home with any platform and device available. As long as it has an internet connection to browse its website. On top of that, it doesn’t matter if you have PNG, JPG, BMO, TIFF, and GIF. PDFBear supports all these file formats. Now, here is how you can proceed to the process:
- Click “Select Files” and upload an image file to their server.
- Click which option you want for the conversion.
- Click “Convert” to start the conversion and wait for a minute to finish.
- Click “Download” to save a copy of your new file and save it to your device.
PowerPoint into PDF file format
PowerPoint presentations can often be a large type of file. That is due to the components and elements incorporated in the presentation. Hence, sending it over to people is troublesome. However, here’s some good news! PDFBear can convert that into a more compact and precise format.
Converting your PPT file to PDF allows you to reduce its size and send it easily through Gmail. Start by uploading your file to their server and let the tool finish the rest of the work for you—end by downloading your brand new file and save a copy to your device.
You don’t need multiple applications and software to do all those conversions. Instead, you can get it all on one website, saving you more time to do work. In addition, you can trust its credibility and portability to make conversions anytime and anywhere.